Monday 28 January 2008

Here comes my artwork...

My brother arrived yesterday afternoon with 2 copies of my big sticky label - gMAME Marquee Logo - (aka my home made marquee) - it looks great at 60cm by 15cm (2' by 6")

I took the 6" perspex I'd been saving to act as the marquee and carefully applied the marquee art to it - a few attempts later and I have it fairly square. Not bad.

Offered it up to the cabinet. Pants!

The cabinet has been designed for 5" not 6" marquee - it's too big.

I go back down to the workshop, find the 5" perspex panel I should have found first time, and tried again with the "lucky-he-brought-2" second sticker. As it's 6" there was some to either cut away or fold over - I chose to fold it over the edge - don't ask me why.

Offered it up to the cabinet. Nice! Will attach today/tomorrow when I carry on with the speaker panel.

Marquee + Sticker

1 comment:

  1. Los vinilos BARTOP son la mejor manera de personalizar el mueble de tu recreativa ARCADE - BARTOP

    ReplyDelete