Friday 18 January 2008

I'm going to build an arcade machine!

Have you ever wanted to build your own arcade machine, but just simply couldn't find enough info to get started? If this is you, this blog is for you.

Now you might have come across a few of these sites, where someone says "I'm gonna build an arcade machine" and the site is sparse, and has very little content, or thoughts of the builder, or anything of use.

You haven't?

I came across a few like that when I started looking for stuff that would help me in this worthy pursuit, and none of them really did the job.

Above all things, most people seem to "not" want to share their cabinet designs. I don't know why that is.

I'm starting this blog half way through my build, so i'll be posting retrospectively to begin with until the build and the blog catch up with each other - i'm sure you get the drift.

Anyway, thanks for stopping by and I hope this will be useful to you in some way.

No comments:

Post a Comment