Thursday 18 March 2010

I love the smell of spray paint in the morning

So, another visit to my dentist, and my tooth is fixed.

I have some MDF sealer and primer that I've used in the past on Chipboard and it works quite well - I like that it goes on a bit of a purple colour, then dries clear:

[caption id="attachment_207" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="sealer and primer"]sealer and primer[/caption]

Two coats of primer, with a quick sanding with 800 grit paper in between to get a very smooth finish, then one coat of black spray paint and you get this - looking tasty! :

[caption id="attachment_208" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="control: 1 coat"]control: 1 coat[/caption]

A second coat of black spray, and the buttons installed:

[caption id="attachment_209" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="control: all painted"]control: all painted[/caption]

That'll do for today! Tomorrow - the wiring!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment